AIM
eckmann88

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Simply...

Beautiful. Terrifying. Stunning. Good work.

Feed Christie! Feed Christie!

Is anyone else having this problem?

I only see bubbles, and no fish or anything to control.

Being One Being One

Fun, yet typical.

The concepts of amnesia, experimentation, labs, and aliens are far too overused in escape the room games. While many escape games simply have no plot, those which do stick to these main themes. Although you kept the way that the player learns of the plot interesting, especially with the computer, the story itself, so far, seems a bit cliche. However, you could expand this into something more interesting, although from what I can put together you already have a storyline written.

The vials, cards, and tripswitches keep the game interesting, although bypassing one vial near the end can make going back to look for them an annoyance. This was nothing major, though, and was better than the typical "find a key in the drawer with a keypad" tradition set by escape the room games.

The mech battle was interesting, but felt out of place. A fight at the end of an escape game is a welcome change, adding variety to the genre. However, this one seemed almost pointless, and did not flow well with the rest of the game. Some subtle hints to a mech or boss such as this would also have been nice, and served to create more suspense.

Overall, this stands out from many other escape the room games, although not by much. Some aspects are overused, typical elements to these games, while still keeping the audience refreshed with new concepts, and discovery of the plotline. I would play a sequel.

JORDL II JORDL II

IS anyone else having this problem?

I press space to continue and... it doesn't.

knarrenheinz responds:

Maybe you clicked somewhere off the stage.
Try clicking into the game and then press space.

Age of War Age of War

Good, but overrated.

I don't really see the fascination with this game - after a while of the same thing, it just got boring to me. It's not really that much different than other defense games.

Red Moon Red Moon

Beautiful.

To start, I really enjoy the black & white theme to it. The artwork is done very nicely.

The game starts off fairly easy, but the last levels become quite the challenge (I have yet to defeat the king.) The medals add lots of replay value, and it's really addictive, too. Everything a flash game should be.

Spewer Spewer

Beautiful.

Sure, it lags a bit for me, but as long as I plug my laptop in, it goes fine (this may help some other guys with good PCs.)

Also, I was really impressed with the story line.

A challenge, too. Still haven't gotten around to beating the bonus level, though.